Monday, June 24, 2024

The First Three Cassette Singles I Bought in DC

 It was in the first week of my arrival in Washington DC, August 1993, to study in George Washington University. Still remember the air ... anyway, one of the places I visited in the vicinity of the apartment I was temporarily staying, was Tower Records, Foggy Bottom, Washington DC. Yes, the time of record stores.

For an avid music fan, stepping into it for the first time was an experience :) It was two floors, and the cassette singles were on the 2nd floor. I flipped through them and bought these three singles.

UB40 - Can't Help Falling In Love




Shai - Baby I'm Yours 




Madonna - Rain


Memories :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Majlis Perkahwinan Nadiah Anak Ace with Muqri 8 Sept 2024

 Post will be updated :D