Sunday, July 11, 2021

JBW 187 Dalam Ingatan ...

 JBW 187 .... Kereta Proton Knight hitam ...

Masa tahun 1991, mid year I think ... baru je lulus lesen memandu on the third attempt ... so habis kelas, I was telling my two lady friends ... let's call them S n A,  about it. 

A: " ok.. then u drive us back to Sek 18 la ... both of us ..."

Me: " can2 .... jom"

Went to the car park dekat blok flat sek 17 outside PPP. The black car was there.

Masuk keta, A front passenger side, S duduk belakang.

It was a whirlwind ride ... hahaha...

Sampai kt parking luar asrama di Sek 18 ... I think they had the time of lives ... :D

S: " I dont think I want to ride when you drive again .. "

A: *speechless*

All and all .... would never forget that experience .... :D 

Today (11/7) is A's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D


not the actual car ... contoh sahaja ....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lagu2 Tentang Kisah Kasih Lama

 Tiba2 teringat lagu2 ni tentang past loves/old flame, when tengah angau tentang an old crush. :) Mana satu lagu yang kalian suka? Debarge -...